*The staff is fully vaccinated.
*We use masks all the time.
*We require the use of masks for our visitors 4yo
*We have hand sanitizer displayed.
*Everything is constantly cleaned and
*We have toys that we rotate to wash and
disinfect between visitors.
* Christmas Eve CLOSED
* Christmas Day and Dec. 26th. Closed (But you can special reservation for a group)
* Dec. 27th. CLOSED
* New Years Eve: Countdown Event Tickets Available
8132 Sw Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy. Portland, OR 97225
Countdown for Toddlers 😍 #toddlers
Admission to special events each child $20.00 include:
* 2 hours Playtime
* Noisemaker craft
* Countdown Balloon Pop
* Ballon Drop
* Hot Cocoa
We have two Playtimes to Choose
11:00 am to 1:00 pm or 3:00 p...
Veteran's Day we will be open during normal hours.
Almost 2 months after starting operations, it has been great to see so many smiles here! and we realized that the best business hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and on Saturdays and Sundays only with reservations for private groups with a minimum of 5 children. So we will change that sc...Read More
- Meagan CI brought my twins for the New Years Eve party. This was the first time we had been. My boys had so much fun playing with all the trains, cars, trucks and other toys. The place was very clean and the employee even wiped down the equipment while we were there. She planned some really fun activities for the party including a balloon countdown with noisemakers and sticks, as well as a balloon drop. Unfortunately my boys are already 3.5 and we won’t be able to play at this location for much longer, as it’s geared for toddlers. We’ll continue to enjoy it while we’re able. Thanks for a great time! Meagan C.
- N CSuch a sweet, clean place! The owner was very kind and was busily sanitizing all the toys the kids touched. She sells a selection of reasonably priced healthy snacks, sweets, smoothies, and organic drip coffee. My four-year-old and my friend’s eight-month-old both found fun things to keep them busy there. My friend and I were able to sit and enjoy a chat and some of the tasty, freshly-brewed coffee while our little ones played happily! So glad we found this lovely space!
- Amber CSuch a cute space for little ones to play and explore! Clean, lots of interesting toys, spacious, and very friendly staff. My son doesn't like anyone but his family and he went right to the owner to play with her - she was great with all the kids. Snack bar has drinks, hot coffee, and prepacked nibbles for purchase. Will definitely be returning!